its a metaphor. you put the dick between your lips but dont give it the power to cum
[image description: a banner with the Lambda Literary logo. Underneath are the covers of the books listed below]
Looking for the very best in contemporary Bisexual Thought & Bisexual Culture? Look no further than the Eight Finalists in the Bisexual Categories of the Lambda Literary Foundation Awards.
Now in their Twenty-Sixth Year, the Lambda Literary Awards honor achievement in LGBTQ writing for books published in 2013. This year our community has a wonderful selection, with Five Books in the Bisexual Fiction Category and Three Books in the Bisexual Nonfiction Category.
Every one of them a winner and all well worth your time and attention!
Finalists of the 26th Annual Lambda Literary Awards in the category Bisexual Fiction are:
- Corona, Bushra Rehman, Sibling Rivalry Press
- Hild:A Novel, Nicola Griffith, Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- In His Secret Life, Mel Bossa, Bold Strokes Books
- My Education, Susan Choi,Penguin Group/Viking
- The Two Hotel Francforts: A Novel, David Leavitt, Bloomsbury
Click HERE to read the full articleUh. Bisexuals and books. What else do you really need?
Gettin a lil rough around the edges…thanks puberty! #Outback
Omg is it really you… it’s been so long…
by Jeremiah Probodanu
- *accidentally purposely turns conversation sexual*
the dude who pulls out a cigarette in front of a girl with lung cancer and then acts like sir dickweed mcfucklamp when she doesn’t understand the worst metaphor on earth seems to be tumblr’s newest squeeze